Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospects 2015 - #2

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I voted Hellebuyck. So awesome that this is a 4 horse race. I'd say leave this particular poll open a little longer so as many can vote as possible?

I see Petan and Morrissey as more second line talents with Hellebuyck and Connor as more front line talents. I went with The Buck because of his now three years of dominance. There's a fair chance he's more valuable five years down the road too.

Hellebuyck
Connor
Morrissey
Petan

Quite something that Morrissey is considered the Jets 5th best prospect.

CanWin

What happens now?
Mar 7, 2014
Winnerpeg
Quite something that Morrissey is considered the Jets 5th best prospect.

Whilee, it may appear so because he is fourth choice for second so far, but if my guy wins, he is my choice for third. Perhaps others have a similar opinion. We'll see (unless you've come back from the future in which case please give us the rest of the list right now). :)

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
The goalie! Hellebuyck is a stud. He's the reason we'll be sending the Oilers or Flames packing in the conference finals in 4 years.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I voted Hellebuyck. So awesome that this is a 4 horse race. I'd say leave this particular poll open a little longer so as many can vote as possible?

I see Petan and Morrissey as more second line talents with Hellebuyck and Connor as more front line talents. I went with The Buck because of his now three years of dominance. There's a fair chance he's more valuable five years down the road too.

Hellebuyck
Connor
Morrissey
Petan

Yup. I think Ehlers, Helle and Connor are in one tier. Morrissey and Petan another, just below.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad