Confirmed with Link: Winnipeg Jets Sign Anthony Bitetto - 1 Year 2/Way - $700K

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Decent possession numbers in limited time. Two-way contract so he'll be Moose depth.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Here's his scouting report: Owns pretty good size for the National Hockey League game, plus the physicality to match. Also produces decent offensive numbers at lower levels. Needs to avoid taking too many penalties at the highest level. Is somewhat limited in terms of natural ability, so his minutes have to be reduced.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I'll be excited to see Stanley up with the Jets this season!

With the Beuleau signing I think Stanley will have to beat him out for a spot. But he is 100% getting games this year when injuries strike and if he does well enough may even earn himself a spot.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
With the Beuleau signing I think Stanley will have to beat him out for a spot. But he is 100% getting games this year when injuries strike and if he does well enough may even earn himself a spot.
I meant with injuries, we will surely see him with the Jets.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Every team needs depth players in case of injury and I’d rather have depth D-men that PM isn’t tempted to use over younger like Niku.

Reactions: Snark

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Pure depth signing. He's likely 10th or 11th on the depth chart. They likely don't want to put too much pressure on some of the d prospects on the Moose next year. I don't blame them given Green essentially missed last year, Kovacevik and Gawnke are pro rookies and Stanley still has some developing to do.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Depth signing, will play for Moose. I remember reading that he was very well liked by teammates. I think that is the same guy, anyhow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad