GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 3:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Hags, defensively, reminds me of Hossa A LOT. Offensively, he reminds me of Tyler Kennedy :laugh:

I'm fine with that combination.

Hags isn't going to blow your socks off offensively but he'll get you 15-20 goals a year. That combined with his absolutely stellar two-way play makes him nice to have.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pouliot is good at getting pucks to the net with his agility and ability to play with his head up. That's an important skill to have at the NHL level, and not every dman does.

Comes with insane confidence. We saw what happened when he lost that confidence. It was ugly. IMO - DP has been great as of late.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Pouliot is good at getting pucks to the net with his agility and ability to play with his head up. That's an important skill to have at the NHL level, and not every dman does.

Like Letang. :laugh:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Yep. Too bad scuds had to play in the beginning of the year..,

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Winnipeg has helped Myers. He's finally playing with a little bad ass attitude. In Buffalo, he was the biggest ***** in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad