Winnipeg Jets Gonna Change Their Uniforms This Year?

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Definitely don’t bring back the ones they wore before leaving

The WHA and early NHL uni’s

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Fortunately, the Jets have never had bad jerseys (IMO) so any 'throwback' stuff should be fine
I doubt they change their main jerseys for a while though

Reactions: Jet

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
i would like if they wore their 1970s jerseys...hull era..

I think there are many that would agree with you. The Heritage Classic uniforms that were so popular were based on the Jets uniforms of the 1970s. Even fans elsewhere thought the Heritage Classic uniforms looked sharp.

:jets

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Bring back '96 colours and logo (use the current Jets logo if you want), but keep the red equipment.
Also, elect to wear whites at home during playoffs. (apparently teams can elect to do that?)

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Love to see a totally new design, not a remake of the current one or yet another rehash of the old design.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Fortunately, the Jets have never had bad jerseys (IMO) so any 'throwback' stuff should be fine
I doubt they change their main jerseys for a while though

The jets could have a better jersey

They need to update the logo, take out that baby blue and and change the design of the jersey

And they should keep the heritage classic as the 3rd jersey
That's gotta be the nicest jets jersey

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Bring back '96 colours and logo (use the current Jets logo if you want), but keep the red equipment.
Also, elect to wear whites at home during playoffs. (apparently teams can elect to do that?)

I would actually like to see the league switch back to white at home.

At the time when the Jets switched to the uniforms they wore until the team left in 1996, I thought they were pretty nice and a vast improvement over the 80s uniforms which I really hated. However, I must say my favorite Jets uniforms were those used in the 70s when they were winning all those Avco Cup championships.

:jets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad