OT: Winnipeg Jets Fantasy Football Leage

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I signed up earlier.

Instead of going public why not just change to 10 team league?

I created a "espn custom" league which basically means it has no league manager and is just controlled by espn. So I can't change any settings now.

I did create a new league manager league. Pm me your email addresses send i'll send invites. We can discuss a draft date and time once it's filled.

I'm a league manager in two other leagues. I'm very active in the lm duties and post regular msg's on the main page (as well as smack talk to my opponents).

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am in pending date if there is still room?

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I emailed the entire league requesting email addresses so I can send invites for the new league I created.

I should of just chosen the League Manager option to start with. Sorry about the hassle boys.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
I emailed the entire league requesting email addresses so I can send invites for the new league I created.

I should of just chosen the League Manager option to start with. Sorry about the hassle boys.

I signed up with my brothers account and his email. Could you post the info for me?

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Ok, the league is full pending invites being accepted.

Hero of canton, The League is an awesone show. Really captures how competitive fantasy football can get, lol.

Saunderosa

Jul 9, 2011
Ok, the league is full pending invites being accepted.

Hero of canton, The League is an awesone show. Really captures how competitive fantasy football can get, lol.

Any idea if the new season will still be on FX Canada? In US it moved from FX to a new channel called FXX. Not sure how this affects us north of the border???

Gabriel Landeskog

Aug 25, 2006
If more people drop out id be interested

I also have a new auction dynasty drafting on the 25th if some users who didnt get in are looking for a league or another league.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Now that the draft is over, which teams do you like the best?

I already have a waiver claim in, haha. Love the reset each week option, otherwise I wouldn't waste a #1 waiver spot on the guy I've got claimed.

Mighty Joe Moon

Jun 5, 2011
Lockport
No one seems stacked. Some holes in every team for sure. Not a fan of that waiver style though. If you get on a big winning streak early and have a key guy go down late in the year, you're finished. Almost better to be a cusp team in case someone breaks out you have a better shot of getting them.

Team Reimer could surprise, but I hate Jermichael Finley. Hard to say otherwise. This season feels odd to me. I don't have huge levels of confidence in a lot of guys for some reason.

Saunderosa

Jul 9, 2011
Now that the draft is over, which teams do you like the best?

I already have a waiver claim in, haha. Love the reset each week option, otherwise I wouldn't waste a #1 waiver spot on the guy I've got claimed.

Peg City Anil's look mighty strong. ;):sarcasm:

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Shoot, my first four picks were autopick.. Oh well, I got the guys I wanted in the late rounds at least. I'm looking to swing Kaepernick+Rice for a RB/WR or RB/QB.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I couldn't make the draft but it looks like autopick was solid for me. Also helps to have the #1 pick I guess. Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson all the way

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Really messed up my 2nd round pick since it's RB/WR instead of straight RB. Calvin would've been the much better choice. Oh well.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Hey guys, my primary "money" league has a vacant team. We drafted this morning so the team was autopicked. It's a pretty good team.

I'd post a screen shot of the roster but I have no idea how.

If anybody is interested, msg me and I'll give more details.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Last minute insertion of Julius Thomas lol. If only I'd just drafted him in every league instead of this one...what a night for Peyton my god...

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
That was definitly a genius pickup. But not as genius as my drafting off Peyton Manning. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad