Winnipeg Jets Depth Chart

JetsStatsGuy

Apr 28, 2014
Niverville
I recently became a HF Boards Partner and am excited to share my website with the forum. I've created a site called http://www.jetsstatsguy.com where I'm tracking all things related to the Winnipeg Jets. My key feature is the depth chart where I track each player in the Jets system and focus on line combinations and defensive pairings for each game. I encourage you to check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions.

I'll have a lot of new features coming up over time so I'll try to keep you posted on this forum.

Thanks

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Wow, looks good! I especially like the Depth Chart (I clicked the banner :P ). Can you group it by position?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I assume your ELCs include all bonuses? Capgeek went away from that. I don't think people fully appreciate all the work that went into his site.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Also do you have details on ELC perfomance bonuses? I find it interesting that Telegin is still getting his signing bonus.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Also do you have details on ELC perfomance bonuses? I find it interesting that Telegin is still getting his signing bonus.

Telegin was suspended when he left. He shouldn't be getting anything from the Jets. IIRC it isn't clear whether he still owes the Jets time on his contract or not.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Telegin was suspended when he left. He shouldn't be getting anything from the Jets. IIRC it isn't clear whether he still owes the Jets time on his contract or not.

I believe it was lifted then he was assigned to the KHL.

So he is still getting his bonuses.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I imagine we will find out this summer, if he got his bonuses that means his ELC has run out. I'll bet that's what happened. He has to be suspended for his contract to toll.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I imagine we will find out this summer, if he got his bonuses that means his ELC has run out. I'll bet that's what happened. He has to be suspended for his contract to toll.

Signing bonuses are paid on July 1. If the Jets were still responsible for that he has already cashed the cheque.

jetkarma*

Like the depth chart , lots of good work , a lot of information is quite out of date though .

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I meant if he gets another contract, that means his ELC is expired.

If his ELC expires the jets would have to tender a qualifying offer to retain his rights. Doubt they do that so he would become UFA.

JetsStatsGuy

Apr 28, 2014
Niverville
I assume your ELCs include all bonuses? Capgeek went away from that. I don't think people fully appreciate all the work that went into his site.

Did you look at the Entry Level Contract Chart I have? I tried to make sense of those crazy deals in there. All bonuses listed are not necessarily what they earned or will earn, it's the best case scenario for each player.

jetkarma*

Such as? I could always use some help tracking the data.

I looked at the heights and weights and they are really out dated. I know it is hard to get accurate information and it may not be all that pertinent but it can give the impression that other information may be either out dated or not accurate.

One small thing is you list signed Jr. and U players , no U players can be signed so it should just be Jrs.

Appreciate the site and it will be very useful.

JetsStatsGuy

Apr 28, 2014
Niverville
I looked at the heights and weights and they are really out dated. I know it is hard to get accurate information and it may not be all that pertinent but it can give the impression that other information may be either out dated or not accurate.

One small thing is you list signed Jr. and U players , no U players can be signed so it should just be Jrs.

Appreciate the site and it will be very useful.

Yeah, those could be changed. I don't know if they'd be much different though.

Good catch with the Juniors/College label. I forgot to change that when I made some tweaks a while back.

Appreciate the feedback.

jetkarma*

Yeah, those could be changed. I don't know if they'd be much different though.

Good catch with the Juniors/College label. I forgot to change that when I made some tweaks a while back.

Appreciate the feedback.

Some are close , some aren't . Copp is 6-2 210 for example. He hasn't been below 190 for a long time.

Great site though. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad