GDT: Winnipeg Jets at the Baaaston Bruins Thursday Jan 9 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Ah well. It was probably asking too much to win back to backs.

Of course, it didn't exactly help when you're facing 9 on 5/4 most of the night.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I must remind you all that I bet nearly half a million vcash on the Bruins to win in regulation as a jinx, so I'm pretty much guaranteeing a game-tying goal in the last minute here. We're going to be ok!

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Almost time for another handy pp for the Bruins, eh refs?
giphy.gif

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Brossoit was like a deer in headlights during that Boston PP. Bruins padded his stats by shooting it at his body instead of the net

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I respectfully disagree. When you're starting without the puck more than with, bad things are going to happen. I think it's been one of our largest issues over the years the team has been back.

Right, like I said, it's obviously better to win a faceoff than to lose a faceoff. It's just to what degree that is, and to what degree that can be controlled. Best in league versus average in league is, what.. 55% to win the draw?

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Right, like I said, it's obviously better to win a faceoff than to lose a faceoff. It's just to what degree that is, and to what degree that can be controlled. Best in league versus average in league is, what.. 55% to win the draw?
Take a look at our defensive zone faceoff percentage. It's pretty brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad