GDT: Winnipeg Jets at St.Louis Blues Sunday Dec 29th at 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
That linesman needs a reminder that icing isn't supposed to be called that late.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I love how our fan base pins their hopes on unicorns and then gets pissed off when they find out they dont exist. This team isnt going deep in the playoffs. Use logic guys.

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Always makes me miss Buff singing in the box

giphy (15).gif

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
take off the blinders
Speaking of blinders when I was going to the track they would have a blurb on horses in their upcoming race the day before. When nothing was expected from a horse they would write out for an airing. That's what I think of roslovic every time I see him play. Out for an airing.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Was Lowry out there for the faceoff and just didn't get a chance to get off or did Shore and Harkins get promoted (Or Bourque and Appleton demoted)?

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Hard for Chevy to fire Maurice when he’s saddled him with an AHL level defence.

I just hope Chevy is happy with the answers that Maurice is giving him with some of the choices that have been made. It's of course tough to evaluate this stuff from the outside but there are some things that need good answers IMO.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Was Lowry out there for the faceoff and just didn't get a chance to get off or did Shore and Harkins get promoted (Or Bourque and Appleton demoted)?
Shore and Harkins got promoted I think/we've gone down to 3 lines. Right call in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad