Post-Game Talk: Winnipeg Jets at Nashville Predators (2-12-15) - WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
That was one heck of a hockey game from start to finish.

This team is amazing- I can't wait for the playoffs but I also don't want this season to end-

(And oh by the way, this was the first time all year we've won by 2 goals at home- only the 4th home game won by multiple goals- the other 19 all 1 goal wins)

37-12-6- unreal.....

Last edited:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
600px-Gallery_P.E.K.K.A2.png

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
That was one heck of a hockey game from start to finish.

This team is amazing- I can't wait for the playoffs but I also don't want this season to end-

(And oh by the way, this was the first time all year we've won by 2 goals at home- only the 4th home game won by multiple goals- the other 19 all 1 goal wins)

37-12-6- unreal.....

Vancouver at home was a 5-1 win.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Rinne is 100% back. He was outstanding in this game. Our 4th line shuts down their first line yet again. The only goal the Jets scored was a tip that no goalie could have save on purpose. Weber and Josi with big games and Forsberg keepin it rolling. While our 5 v 5 play has come down to earth (still very strong) our special teams is now seemingly hitting it's stride.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
I know- that is one of the 4 multiple goal wins:

Dallas 4-1
Philly 4-1
Vancouver 5-1
Winnipeg 3-1

(Probably wasn't clear in my wording- its the first time we have won by exactly 2 goals...)

We have won 13 games this season by 2 or more goals and lost 8 by the same ammount. Not sure on how many were one goal games with an empty net goal scored at the end though.

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014
People have been not wanting to play Peg in the playoffs because of their physical game, but the Pred's got the better of them last night in this category. A lot of Peg players skating to the bench hunched over or hobbled last night. The two that really stand out to me were hits to Fisher and Wilson, where our guys ended up getting the better of the hits and their guys skated to the bench not feeling too hot.

NSHPreds1835

Glads/Preds
May 24, 2011
Monroe GA
People have been not wanting to play Peg in the playoffs because of their physical game, but the Pred's got the better of them last night in this category. A lot of Peg players skating to the bench hunched over or hobbled last night. The two that really stand out to me were hits to Fisher and Wilson, where our guys ended up getting the better of the hits and their guys skated to the bench not feeling too hot.

I'm not so sure they will even make the playoffs.

JMT21

I Give A Dam!
Aug 8, 2011
In My House
JETS STH...

Congrats on the win last night. I think we held our own vs. the best team in hockey right now and if Rinne stays healthy... I can see you guys in SC Final.

Our playoff hopes rest on the shoulders of Hutchison... assuming of course our management finally puts an end to this goalie rotation ****. The last time Pavelec beat a playoff team was against the Preds.... back on November 4th. :help:

I can see the Preds. taking the Hart, Norris, Vezina, Calder, and Adams trophies this year......... not too mention the President's Trophy. 50/50 to win the SC.

Very glad we only play you guys once more in the regular season. But hopefully 4 or more games in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad