GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Arizona Coyotes - Tuesday, January 4th, 2022 - 8:00pm CT - TSN3 - CJOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Hahaha, Toth on OB continuing debates he had on 1290 years ago about Laine and Connor. Guy loves to do revisionist history..."I talked about this 2 years ago with the patrick laines and the kyle connors and all the other things...I said this 3 years ago about this and everything else..." "...and I get the analytics and everything and I follow everything and all the other things..." :laugh:

Anyway, go Jets go!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Meanwhile, Cole will continue to get valuable practice time tonight on perfecting his feeds. :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

Imcanadianeh

Nov 1, 2015
That's not just a Mo thing. That's an NHL coach thing.
Maybe just maybe…..and I’m just throwing this out there, it’s possible the people getting paid millions to coach know more than people on a forum.

Personally I refuse to believe that and until I can be proven wrong I’m going to continue working under the assumption im a way better coach than anyone in the NHL.

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
If you get TSN on your cable feed at home, it’s free to stream through TSN app. Same with Sportsnet.

Pretty sure they geo block it. My data plan thinks I am in Quebec so TSN3 always tells me it's unavailable to stream. Had the same issue in Grand Forks a couple of years ago.

A VPN should work though.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Maybe just maybe…..and I’m just throwing this out there, it’s possible the people getting paid millions to coach know more than people on a forum.

Personally I refuse to believe that and until I can be proven wrong I’m going to continue working under the assumption im a way better coach than anyone in the NHL.

It's also a bit of a man management thing. If no one played poorly enough to warrant coming out, and the team won, it's not worth the room message to sit a guy after that.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's also a bit of a man management thing. If no one played poorly enough to warrant coming out, and the team won, it's not worth the room message to sit a guy after that.

I mean I don't really think the Jets played that great a game against Vegas and I'd argue players like Toninato and Ves weren't particularly great.

Reactions: Mathil8 and Jets 31

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I mean I don't really think the Jets played that great a game against Vegas and I'd argue players like Toninato and Ves weren't particularly great.

There's a line between not great and bad. I think the prevailing attitude amongst NHL coaches is if you win, you don't change unless someone was bad.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What has Vaseline done to guarantee himself a spot in the lineup? I did forget about Svetch though and Svetch should be in the lineup, with Dubois and Connor though not 4th line.

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Is this the makings of a championship roster?

Svech - 8 points in 28 games
Lowry - 6 points in 31 games
Harkins - 6 points in 31 games
Toninato - 5 points in 28 games
Vesalainen - 2 points in 27 games

Reactions: surixon

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Is this the makings of a championship roster?

Svech - 8 points in 28 games
Lowry - 6 points in 31 games
Harkins - 6 points in 31 games
Toninato - 5 points in 28 games
Vesalainen - 2 points in 27 games

Nope. Pretty much top 6 or bust for us in terms of providing scoring.

It's one of the reasons I've wanted a third scoring line for a while but with Black hole Lowry needing to play big minutes it kills our ability to ice a competent scoring third line.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I'd take out Reichel from the lineup and put in Cole but tough to take a guy out of the lineup after he just scored.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nope. Pretty much top 6 or bust for us in terms of providing scoring.

It's one of the reasons I've wanted a third scoring line for a while but with Black hole Lowry needing to play big minutes it kills our ability to ice a competent scoring third line.
My hope is when Wheeler gets back either Wheeler or Stastny goes on the 3rd line with Lowry and Copp and that creates a little offense from the 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad