Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg @ Florida

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I'm sure the blizzard is on the minds of the players and they will be calling home regularly.

12952707-business-man-calling-by-cell-phone-on-the-beach-in-hawaii.jpg

"Hey honey, how's the weather?"

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
Noticed on the pics that the Jets twitter posted that Perfetti is on the trip. I assume that is because the trip is to Florida as the last update was he wasn't even skating yet. Good to see him with the team and I found that interesting.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Noticed on the pics that the Jets twitter posted that Perfetti is on the trip. I assume that is because the trip is to Florida as the last update was he wasn't even skating yet. Good to see him with the team and I found that interesting.

"Hey kid, do you want to stay in the city with no family during the blizzard or do you want to come to Florida with the team?" Pretty easy decision.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020

Wow, the gloves are off... if Wheeler and Scheif thought the Winnipeg media were after them in all those years of puff pieces... its war now.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Wow, the gloves are off... if Wheeler and Scheif thought the Winnipeg media were after them in all those years of puff pieces... its war now.

Murat wasn't very hard on them. Did someone else say something in that podcast?

Last edited:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Didn't listen to most of that but gotta say respect for the Donair pizza love and yes, La Cocina are absolutely the best tortilla chips on the market, and I say this as someone that loves GuacaChips.

Reactions: WolfHouse

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Murat wasn't very hard on them. Did someone else say something in that podcast?
I thought he was... not as open about it as Hamilton was but the complete absence of Scheif and Wheeler in his conversation about leadership moving forward said a lot

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I thought he was... not as open about it as Hamilton was but the complete absence of Scheif and Wheeler in his conversation about leadership moving forward said a lot

Ok, I can see where you are going with it. I think most have seen that the defacto leader right now is JoMo and that the younger core is more and more answering the bell and showing up to answer the hard questions.

Blake seems to pick fights and make excuses and Mark really doesn't talk much any longer and hasn't said much of substance in years.

Reactions: bennylundholm

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Wonder who comes out for Wheeler and Harkins. Brooks and Toninato?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad