GDT: Winnipeg @ Buffalo 7pm TV- MSG, NHL Network Radio WGR 550

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
Interesting game tonight. Jets' team stats this year are only only marginally better than Sabres except for team goals against -- meh power play, decent PK, marginally better offense.

Hellebuyck has been a monster and best goalie in the league. Before January 1st, anyway. But it's looking like a battle of the backups in net, so who knows?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Ahhhhh obviously want UPL in but feels like we should probably run Comrie. Helly isn’t playing, against his old team, western conference…

Could be a disaster but we give Luuk 3 days rest we gives ourselves a lot of runway for the remainder of the season.
he’s a professional goalie, yes? Who we need to make decisions on contract wise going forward? You don’t think

A. Finding out how he handles this situation
B. Playing your best chance to win

Are important enough? To keep Eric Comrie out of net?

Just entertain me and I’m good
Oh. I see. Year 13.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
he’s a professional goalie, yes? Who we need to make decisions on contract wise going forward? You don’t think

A. Finding out how he handles this situation
B. Playing your best chance to win

Are important enough? To keep Eric Comrie out of net?

Oh. I see. Year 13.

We're not at a point where we have the luxury to evaluate how someone handles pressure. The ONLY thing that matters is points, not a player's feelings, etc. Just like we handled the last 2 weeks of last season

If Adams had a functioning brain cell, Levi would have been called up for this week so he could play half of the back to backs we have, then send him back to Rochester. Like we did with Enroth in 2011-2012

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Weather feels like an April playoff game today in Buff. Great night to hang out at Ballyhoo refreshing the Ticketmaster app to try and grab one for $13 right before puck drop.

Unfortunately, I'm expecting a letdown on the ice and in the seats after an electric Saturday night game and crowd. If they beat Jets and Leafs here, even the most curmudgeonly will begin to feel a flicker of hope.

Reactions: Dingo44

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
The one good thing to come out of this season has been UPL's emergence. There is no need to run him into the ground chasing the next to impossible.

If UPL fades down the stretch, we need to know if that is some sort of indication of who he is closer to at this time. Run him out on back to backs and if he fades later, we will not know if that is on him or if Granato reached too hard in sending him out there too often.

Reactions: Zman5778 and Ehran

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad