News Article: Winning the draft lottery

ZeroPT*

I want McDavid so that Murray can not do something stupid. I don't like how much he's talking him up and risking doing something stupid.

that is bugging me about Murray. He talks a lot and inspires doubt. I love the willing to overpay and build what you want to build but at a certain point, it can be silly.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
I want McDavid so that Murray can not do something stupid. I don't like how much he's talking him up and risking doing something stupid.

that is bugging me about Murray. He talks a lot and inspires doubt. I love the willing to overpay and build what you want to build but at a certain point, it can be silly.

This. I don't want TM going bat**** crazy and trading the farm for McDavid

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada

Did you listen to his recent interview today? Should make you feel better about that.

The goal is to build the best team, not get the best player and I think he understands that, so I wouldn't be to concerned.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Did you listen to his recent interview today? Should make you feel better about that.

The goal is to build the best team, not get the best player and I think he understands that, so I wouldn't be to concerned.

I did not. Is there a link?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad