GDT: Wings vs isles 3/16/19 1:00 pm et

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Isles lose Tavares pickup Filppula and they're basically in first place. Lol Yeah I know the Trotz effect is in full force. Probably the main reason they're so good.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
What line has Ras earned? He is actually lucky to even be in the NHL. If he was GR eligible he wouldn't even be playing...
Rasmussen is coming off a two-point game. Why not put him on a line with guys who have a little more talent and see what he can do? He's been stuck with Abdelkader most of the season. That's a fate I wouldn't wish on any young player.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Rasmussen is coming off a two-point game. Why not put him on a line with guys who have a little more talent and see what he can do? He's been stuck with Abdelkader most of the season. That's a fate I wouldn't wish on any young player.
I don't disagree with you on this!

Reactions: DetroitRed

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Trade AA and Mantha while their values are the highest. Can't wait for Yzerman to make some changes around here.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I'd trade Mantha for a first round pick and take Broberg and then hope Knight falls to early 2nd.
I believe Knight will go first round, probably like early 20s. I'll be surprised if he's still around by pick #25. But I would definitely trade a Mantha or maybe Athansiou and a 5th (we have multiple 5ths) for a second 1st round pick to go after Knight.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Knight is good, but you'd think Larsson's game the last two years would calm people down on the goalie front a little bit.

And that's not to mention the other promising guys doing pretty well this year: Rybar, Eliasson, Brattstrom, maybe Petruzelli. Eliasson especially is quite young for how well he's doing. He doesn't turn 18 until next week.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Knight is good, but you'd think Larsson's game the last two years would calm people down on the goalie front a little bit.
Well, it's just been so elusive. Detroit has drafted one goalie who I consider to have been a star in like the last 30 years, Osgood. So, I think until you have it in you hands, you don't want to count on it. Also, you could end up with one like Bernier. He was drafted in the 1st, but then got injured and hasn't been quite the same since.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

And that's not to mention the other promising guys doing pretty well this year: Rybar, Eliasson, Brattstrom, maybe Petruzelli. Eliasson especially is quite young for how well he's doing. He doesn't turn 18 until next weel.
I've never seen Larsson.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Really liking Hronek’s decision making, does the little things right. Smart hockey player, he is ahead of Cholowski.

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Anybody else impressed with Bowey. Don’t understand why he’s been scratched at all since being here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad