News Article: Wings vs Devils: Watch FREE at NHL.com 7pm

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
What was woods problem with Jensen? Did Jensen even do anything? Seems kind of random

He was going to defend his linemate being taken to task by Bertuzzi. The Devils guy was out-manned and Jensen tried to cut him off. They were actually staring at each other right before that so I think it had more to do with just trying to get to the scrum and Jensen trying to obstruct him.

Of course funny to see Jensen and Bertuzzi years later defending each other in a scrum, you knew it would happen but still that is hockey.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I also think our D looks a lot better when Petr is in there because of his ability to play the puck. The dumps have to be executed better by other teams and it really helps in our most significant area of weakness. Now once they get hemmed in his overplaying things can be a problem, but one of the things teams can do with Howie back there is a who cares dump, that isn't going to fly with Petr out there. Good period our of Mrazek.

Reactions: Goalie guy

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I laugh whenever someone takes a penalty against Zetterberg. He's so slow, you shouldn't need to hold or hook or anything haha

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Jensen's skating ability on full display that first minute of the period.

The good and bad of it. He erases a lot of mistakes, he still makes too many.

Putting him and DK together that struggle with the outlet is tough. I guess if you want to keep Green's trade value up you don't want him with DK right now.

Reactions: Ezekial

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's funny that it happened just as his father was saying how successful his first period was.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Refs picking on Larkin, pathetic

Edit: didn’t know it was on him closing his hand on the puck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad