GDT: Wings vs. Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
How about Ericsson get out of the way and let Mrazek play his position. Ericsson is brutal, he scores an own goal almost nightly. Ericsson easily scores more on his own net than he does on the opposition's.

More than one person can be at fault.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Jensen may not be overly skilled or big or... well, much of anything, but he's scrappy and I like that

His mobility really stands out. The rest of his game doesn't do much for me, but compared to a guy like Ouellet his skating is an exclamation point. It's a useful asset--the real question is whether he can do anything else at all at the NHL level or if he's Brett Lebda.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
His mobility really stands out. The rest of his game doesn't do much for me, but compared to a guy like Ouellet his skating is an exclamation point. It's a useful asset--the real question is whether he can do anything else at all at the NHL level or if he's Brett Lebda.

I wonder what he's doing these days. He could be a #3 on this team

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
How about Ericsson get out of the way and let Mrazek play his position. Ericsson is brutal, he scores an own goal almost nightly. Ericsson easily scores more on his own net than he does on the opposition's.

You mean #9? He's the only 9th rounder in the league. :laugh: At least he lives up to his hype.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Oh Gawd, I despise Olsuck. Haven't used the mute button so much since the last time I was cursed with his voice on my television.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
man, our defenseman are ********. All they ever do is attempt long low percentage passes thru multiple bruins every time. Almost a guaranteed turnover. No puck moving defenseman on our team besides green maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad