Defense:
Kronwall-Ericsson
Quincey-DeKeyser
Smith-Ouellet
Lashoff-Kindl

First power play:
Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Franzen, Abdelkader (net front), Kronwall
2nd unit
Nyquist-Tatar-Weiss, Sheahan (net front), DeKeyser.

#Canucks practice lines: 22-33-17, 20-13-36, 27-15-9, 14-53-51 (extra 7) 23-8, 5-6, 18-25

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comment...ncouver?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
That second line looks awesome and the 1sr PP does too. Nice to see XO still in as well.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Do you think he belongs in the top 6 right now? I don't.

I think he should switch with Jurco, only because I think Jurco does better on the 4th line than Weiss, but I don't think Weiss would score well with Mule and Helm. Eithwe way it would boost the 4th line and give us a strong 3rd

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I think he should switch with Jurco, only because I think Jurco does better on the 4th line than Weiss, but I don't think Weiss would score well with Mule and Helm. Eithwe way it would boost the 4th line and give us a strong 3rd

Weiss is still getting PP time on the second unit. I bet the 3rd and 4th lines see equal ice time. I don't know what people really have to complain about.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Other than Weiss' placement those line look fairly exciting.

Why not let Weiss center Franzen and Jurco, and play Helm on the 4th line(whether as a center or winger)? Helm does all his scoring on his own anyway and he's a much better fit with Glendening and Miller for sure than either one of Weiss and Jurco.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit

Why not let Weiss center Franzen and Jurco, and play Helm on the 4th line(whether as a center or winger)? Helm does all his scoring on his own anyway and he's a much better fit with Glendening and Miller for sure than either one of Weiss and Jurco.

I agree with this! I like the look of the lines but personally don't see why Weiss is on the 4th line.

Last edited:

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
IIRC, didn't they stick Tatar and Datsyuk together last year and it didn't work out so well? Or am I mistaken?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
IIRC, didn't they stick Tatar and Datsyuk together last year and it didn't work out so well? Or am I mistaken?

They've stuck them together this season for sure and at times they look incredible and other times they look flat.

Inspiration

Jul 10, 2013
If we're throwing the lines in a blender, I wouldn't mind seeing Tatar with Z and Nyquist with Dastyuk at some point. I don't think we've seen either pairing thus far (aside from Nyquist with Datysuk for a game or two in 2012).

Aug 6, 2012
That second line is beautiful. Interested to see how it works with Z on the wing. Loving the fact that Ouellet is playing over both Lashoff and Kindl, hopefully Kenny catches on.

EDIT: errr... Kindl is still on IR isn't he?

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia

Been saying this for a week or two.

I've been talking about using Zetterberg with Sheahan all season. Really looking forward to them with Goose. This is going to be exciting.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00