GDT: Wings @ Toronto on HNIC. A big fat Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I don't know how to feel anymore.
If we win, it's like a tease at this point

But if we're losing - then the ACC will probably start booing and some chants will go up. And we'll be 6 games left for Randy to be fired.

(sigh). I can't not cheer against this team though. But I'm officially broken for the season. The optimism has left the building.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Just Lose.

Just get a better draft pick, some good players in the top 10.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I don't know how to feel anymore.
If we win, it's like a tease at this point

But if we're losing - then the ACC will probably start booing and some chants will go up. And we'll be 6 games left for Randy to be fired.

(sigh). I can't not cheer against this team though. But I'm officially broken for the season. The optimism has left the building.

This is my state of being right now regarding the Leafs. I'm so apathetic towards this team. Guess I've just gotten used to the pain. Typical Leafs I guess.

I'm trying to put my sports energy into other things. Raps, TFC, Jays. I mean at least in Toronto we have distractions. Sigh.

Last edited:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
This is my state of being right now regarding the Leafs. I'm so apathetic towards this team now. Guess I'm just numb to the pain now. Typical Leafs I guess.

I'm trying to put my sports energy into other things. Raps, TFC, Jays. I mean at least in Toronto we have distractions. Sigh.

my problem is - I don't have television. I had timed this so perfectly, my hockey-streams account was to end right before round two started. So i figured, the Leafs obviously makes the playoffs [:cry:] I get one round, if the Leafs advance, I'll buy another two weeks.

But this stupid mean, pathetic, aggrivating team (why can't I quit you?) , isn't going to go anywhere. Like I can't even muster up the belief that even if we make the playoffs, we're going to do anything. We'd get demolished. (or you know - knowing this team - they'd win three straight, lose three straight and then get SMOKED in game seven, because they are just horrendously evil like that). And I can't even watch football or basketball. because I don't get those sports. they bore me.

Acutally i'm even considering if i want to extend my hockeystreams account, period.

Bluejaysfan*

I hope we hear a "Let's Go Raptors" chant going. At least one team will be using the ACC for the playoffs this spring.

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
Probably not watching this one. I don't feel like being depressed even more before finals. Please get a fire Carlyle chant going at the ACC whoever is going.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
I regret buying tix for this 2 weeks ago at the start of the slump ... Fml

Just go buy waffles and make it rain. Please do this. I will personally reimburse the cost of the waffles. I am heading to Milton tomorrow morning, please. Aim for Dion, Clarkson please.

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
We should seriously get a waffle movement going. ****ing flood the rink full of them. They can't kick everyone out.

leafstilldeath*

What is the over under of this joke of a coach ices the same lines after losing 7 games in a row?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's over man. Don't win this game.

I want to lose 14 ****ing straight if possible. Fire everybody, trade 90% of this BS team.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
I see us winning 4 or 5 in a row starting tomorrow only to tease us along until the last game of the season and then miss.

TML FTW*

Is it true that you get banned from ACC for life if you throw waffles? I've heard a few ppl say that, but idk how trustworthy they are.

How do they ban someone for life? ACC has a capacity of almost 20,000. They're not going to know if you come back the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad