Post-Game Talk: Wings@Sens

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Time to release the secret weapon?

3Karlsson.jpg

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
Stopped watching when it was 2-0 and I wasn't surprised to see the score when I switched back.

That should do it for the playoff chances. Hopefully we're sellers at the deadline.

Hoffman looked great. He's exactly what we need for a 3rd line winger.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Games like this make me wonder why i even ****ing watch hockey.

I don't think i am going to watch the game on sunday.

Afternoon game + Bad defense = Bloodbath

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The CFL needs to extend their season so we could have a local team to watch when the NHL playoffs start.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
meh....not even worth getting upset over.

Too many times this season the team just didn't show up to play. That's on everyone; coaching staff and players.

We need a culture change.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
How many times do we need to be badly outshot or blown up for people to realize we need defenceman and not forwards?????

John Holmes*

What an embarassing display.

This is the team we are. Rotten to the core. Nothing will change until they get rid of the problems.

Murray, MacLean and the entire coaching staff, and of course the usual suspects of Spezza, Phillips and Neil. The leftovers.

I don't understand how anybody can still be in any of these guys' corner.

Murray should have been fired years ago. He couldn't find his own ass with both hands, a flashlight and a mirror.

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
At least our opponent didn't score a touchdown this time. We seem to have improved over the break after all of that practice. Although, the goal differential was the same...

2-3-1 in Feb. 5 points in 6 games... 3 loses of 6-3, 7-2, 6-1... yep that's about it for the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad