Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ SENS, Saturday 1:00pm (afternoon game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Bit worried given the teams track record of letting former players have big nights.

Bit excited given the teams track record of scoring 5+ goals on their opponents.

6-5 win incoming
I'd feel alot better about it if Zub was healthy given they're at home and have last change.

I used to be totally indifferent to the Wangs, but ever since the DeBrincat trade proposal threads/and subsequent deal, I've come to despise their fans. Also, f*** the Illitch family.
All of this. I've never been one to boo but I can't remember a less likeable player here that has scorned the franchise. Lack of effort was sad. What a pre Madonna.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

Take the detour

Houston-21-04-7259-1.jpg

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Shut their top line down and it’s over fast.
This shouldn’t be a tough one. Give them a good lesson. They are no match for us.

• Haha
Reactions: RedWingzz

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Looks like he is leading the league in points, second in goals. Nice for Detroit to get him for a mid to late 1st and Kubalik, who may have to be moved out to get under the cap.

He's clearly happy as a clam playing back home. Dude had 0 desire to be in Ottawa and it showed.

Bad trade obviously. Is what it is though - let's just beat them.

I was in Houston recently... it's insane the amount of $$$ they spent on infrastructure in a state with no taxes.

"Infrastructure" meaning endless highways to nowhere like most of the cities down here. Some public transpo would be nice.

sennysensen

Feb 7, 2018
Detroit vs Ottawa is a huge game for both teams. Detroit added a lot of depth with FA signings. They'll want to show Ottawa they aren't softer than butter anymore after their last 2 embarrassing games vs. the Sens.

DeBrincat helps them for sure, although we aren't hurt by losing him, as Tarasenko is a fine replacement. Plus, he'd be on a $9 mil cap hit, which would kill the Sens, and would be soon to be lost as UFA. We should have never acquired him for Korchinski. The trade sure helped the Cat, as if on Ottawa, he'd be 2nd line and 2nd PP unit. I hope he doesn't get booed much, as he never asked to come here, but sports fans are sports fans.

Detroit fans will wake up to the fact that they blew it by drafting Mason Raymond over Jake Sanderson. Raymond is a decent 2nd liner, but nowhere close to Jake.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Detroit vs Ottawa is a huge game for both teams. Detroit added a lot of depth with FA signings. They'll want to show Ottawa they aren't softer than butter anymore after their last 2 embarrassing games vs. the Sens.

DeBrincat helps them for sure, although we aren't hurt by losing him, as Tarasenko is a fine replacement. Plus, he'd be on a $9 mil cap hit, which would kill the Sens, and would be soon to be lost as UFA. We should have never acquired him for Korchinski. The trade sure helped the Cat, as if on Ottawa, he'd be 2nd line and 2nd PP unit. I hope he doesn't get booed much, as he never asked to come here, but sports fans are sports fans.

Detroit fans will wake up to the fact that they blew it by drafting Mason Raymond over Jake Sanderson. Raymond is a decent 2nd liner, but nowhere close to Jake.
Never asked to be traded but was lazy af on the backcheck while being paid 6,4 MM$
6,4$ MM$...

Also its Lucas Raymond not Mason

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Just wait till you see Sanderson standing between you and a goal.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Never had anything out for Detroit, but I just want Ottawa to absolutely smash them like they did last season tomorrow. Cat got killed by Matthew once, Brady would send him to another dimension if he made contact like that on him.

Reactions: KingAlfie11

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Let's goooo Sens!!! If we play like we know we can we got this. Ans also the boys need to set the tone in first 10 minutes and sore the first goal.

Reactions: Alex1234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad