Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Sens Feb. 27 (7:30 p.m.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
MacArthur-Turris-Condra
Michalek-Spezza-Conacher
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Greening-Smith-Neil

I like this.......and i think these will be the lines against the wings....

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
It all depends on who they start in net. It's very sad that I'd rather face Howard than Gustavsson but it's likely Gus who we'll face. We made him look better than he really was last time.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Well, I am 1 for 6 at CTC this year and am attending this game.
We're ****ed.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Phillips back in the lineup?

If Phillips plays we are pretty boned. That said, Detroit have a ton in the medic room and tired as well, PLUS Detroit is on the tail end of a back to back. My vBucks will be on the Senators for this one, dropping this would be...catastrophically laughable.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Going to be some adjustments to my viewing pleasure for this brand of hockey after watching the glorious triumph of heroic Olympic Team. :D

The Sens are back, let's see if they can get their **** together and make a push for the 8th seed!!

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Seems like a long wait. I wish we were playing on Wed instead.

Hard to predict this one. A lot of players on the Wings were at the Olympics, and a lot of Sens were not. Hard to predict how each side will react in the first game back.

ryanharvey201

Feb 24, 2014
Should be an interesting game, almost half of Detroit was on the Swedish olympic team though haha

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Got seats in the 300L Section. I was wondering this question. During warmups are you allowed to sit (Or Stand) Wherever you want during warmups, provided that you surrender the seat to the original seat owner when they arrive? I know you are allowed to do this in Columbus and Montreal, but I dont know about CTC. Anyone know the answer to this?

yes, most seat owners are nice and wait till the game starts to boot you, but some have sand up their ###### so don't take it personaly if they get rude.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Phillips back in the lineup?

hopefully not, let him rest for the rest of his career.

also Detroit is playing the second end of back to back after coming back from a heavy roster of olympians, if we lose this im just gonna shake my head.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
No Zetterberg + five other Red Wing Swedes exhausted from playing the entire Olympics + Detroit playing the 2nd half of a back-to-back = winnable game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad