GDT: Wings @ Senators - Daniel Alfredsson Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I haven't agreed with blashill's usage of AA in the past. but he has been utter trash the last few games. Looked like he was mailing it in the first period

Hard to blame him. Scores the most goals per minute of anyone on our team and rewarded with the bench. Why should he care?

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Hard to blame him. Scores the most goals per minute of anyone on our team and rewarded with the bench. Why should he care?

Because he's getting paid a good chunk of money and if he keeps caring, he'll eventually get even more?

Because if you're a player in the league you should have some damn pride in your effort?

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
I'm glad we didn't trade Mantha. He's got size & skill that's elite. He's still learning, but he's been getting stronger every game. Don't know that he'll ever reach his potential but he's got a high ceiling.

PuckDynasty

May 3, 2014
I haven't agreed with blashill's usage of AA in the past. but he has been utter trash the last few games. Looked like he was mailing it in the first period

When you know you have to produce or else, the pressure to perform is probably making him try and do too much. Glendening can blow and he's out there the next shift. Character guy, you know.

Maltby makes Osgood look like a good broadcaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad