GDT: Wings @ Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I really want Sheahan to score a goal just so we can stop with fans wishing for him to get injured. It's appalling for people to hope a player ON YOUR TEAM to get injured.

Dark days in Detroit, I guess.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
vanek in particular hasn't looked right ever since he got hit in the nuts in the rangers game

If he did in fact sustain significant injury to his testicles that can seriously effect testosterone levels for a little while which would obviously harm any professional athletes game.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
I really want Sheahan to score a goal just so we can stop with fans wishing for him to get injured. It's appalling for people to hope a player ON YOUR TEAM to get injured.

Lighten up Francis. Comments like that are generally tongue in cheek.

What a lot of people would like is to see players put into roles that help the team, not hinder it. Blashill not only doesn't do that, he doubles down on his own stupidity. Sadly, because of his stubbornness, people take it out on the players, but I doubt anyone really wants to see a player hurt, it's more frustration with the team in general and the coach specifically.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Not a bad 2nd. Kept them off the scorboard. But we need more scoring.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015

Don't like the snark about him potentially getting hurt either, even if he has play like **** all season.

This game is so boring.

Yeah, kinda a snooze fest. They're not getting blown out though, so that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille