Post-Game Talk: Wings' Moms ruin everything

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Expected result against a superior team.

Larkin and Mrazek are the only good reasons to watch the wings this year.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
This game really had little to do with Howard overall, but damn - 8 straight losses, he hasn't won in months. I just don't think you can continue to put him in net right now until the Wings get things straightened out.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I hope Ms. Howard was not there.

We all knew this was a guarenteed loss. Even the Howard "supporters" (there can't be many left) deep down knew he was gonna get shelled. Can't wait to see that updated GAA and S%.

I wish for once our Management stepped up and did something drastic. Yet, we all know this will not happen. We are the organization who stays loyal to their players for 5+ years after they should be let go.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
Someone said it before on this board; Howard doesn't inspire confidence like Mrazek. The team plays worse in front of him. Not entirely his fault, but at the end of the day, we win with Mrazek and lose with Howard.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
This game really had little to do with Howard overall, but damn - 8 straight losses, he hasn't won in months. I just don't think you can continue to put him in net right now until the Wings get things straightened out.

If you won't start Howard in the NHL send him on a conditioning stint in GR or something. No point in letting him rot on the bench if you have options.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I hope Ms. Howard was not there.

We all knew this was a guarenteed loss. Even the Howard "supporters" (there can't be many left) deep down knew he was gonna get shelled. Can't wait to see that updated GAA and S%.

I wish for once our Management stepped up and did something drastic. Yet, we all know this will not happen. We are the organization who stays loyal to their players for 5+ years after they should be let go.

I'm curious what you mean by "supporters". I sincerely hope that isn't you digging at those who share a different opinion than you.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Wings need two empty net goals and seven power plays to score half as many goals as Florida.

Datsyuk has got to do a better job converting on the multiple opportunities that Helm and Richards create for him...

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Howard sucks, Blashill sucks, Holland sucks, everyone sucks, except for Larkin and Mrazek. Those two are GODS! Wait, so if they're actual hockey deities, how come they hate us and make us lose? Oh, I see. The only logical reason must be the Illuminati! Therefore, Illuminati confirmed.

Did that sum it up?

Aug 6, 2012
Who gives a **** about Mrazek vs Howard.

This team will continue to go nowhere until Blashill gets his head out of his ass. He has no hope with the d core but my god his player usage is an absolute travesty.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada

Come on man, you can't honestly believe this. You're telling me if Mrazek was in net tonight he would have got shelled for 6? Not a chance.

Anyways, I'm not looking for a fight, but at what point do we say "enough is enough"? We can't keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. 8 losses in a row, with a GAA of what like 4 in those games?

You can't keep playing a goalie that you literally know will lose every time he is in the net, especially when you are in a playoff race. People keep saying we are fine because Ottawa and Montreal are sinking..but NJ isn't, Philly isn't, Boston isn't. We need wins now, and Howard has not won in.....? I don't even know the last game he won. Has he won since Christmas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad