GDT: Wings @ Leafs - Dec 23 2018 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
bet the over tonight and my bet is already a winner since OT and shootouts are included... the line was 6.5 goals and final score will be a minimum of 4-3

2 for 2 now in betting. ez money tonight.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
The offense is once AGAIN carrying Garett Sparks and giving him a chance to win, boy do I wish it was the other way around once in a while

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
I feel like I watch a different game from some people

I'm at the game and his play away from the puck leaves a lot to be desired. Pulled himself on a wings rush. Doesn't mark his man effectively at the point. And the flyby on the first goal.... Oof

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I hope Brown can recapture his scoring touch. He's playing too much like a grinder but the skill is there. Gotta find the balance between defensively responsible and offensively minded.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I'm at the game and his play away from the puck leaves a lot to be desired. Pulled himself on a wings rush. Doesn't mark his man effectively at the point. And the flyby on the first goal.... Oof
There was no flyby on the first goal. He got a pass two feet behind him, and the shot had already been taken when he turned around.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Gonna suck shipping out a hometown boy who loves the Leafs, but he's probably going to be a cap casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad