Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Leafs 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Would be a major let down to win against Ottawa and Tampa and then lose to the Leafs. Hopefully the team keeps improving and doesn't take the Leafs lightly.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
my guess is Babcock has something up his sleeves for tonight's game

expect something like Carolina game. gonna be a tough one.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Definitely need to win this. After the last 2 games we gotta keep this positive trend going, can't drop the ball against Toronto.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
sure winning would be good for building up confidence and maybe further developing team chemistry

but I think it is also important because we are sitting at 9th in our conference right now.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
sure winning would be good for building up confidence and maybe further developing team chemistry

but I think it is also important because we are sitting at 9th in our conference right now.

Agreed, while we are sitting 9th, we are tied with 3 other teams, 12th is 2 points behind and 5-7 are two points ahead. Even though it's still early in the season with all these teams being so close I'd say this is pretty important. Basically 5th-11th is all really tight righ now and only points separate them. I think this team is a better team than the points and standings show, they just need to keep playing hard and doing the little things right that they've been improving on lately.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Another Hat Trick for Abby so he can inflate the upcoming contract.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Agreed, while we are sitting 9th, we are tied with 3 other teams, 12th is 2 points behind and 5-7 are two points ahead. Even though it's still early in the season with all these teams being so close I'd say this is pretty important. Basically 5th-11th is all really tight righ now and only points separate them. I think this team is a better team than the points and standings show, they just need to keep playing hard and doing the little things right that they've been improving on lately.

It's unlikely we'll jump ahead of this group unless we get healthy really soon. With the current group we are destined to be in the thick of things.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 43m43 minutes ago
Blashill said Mrazek starting. Green not ready. Jurco scratched again.

Sounds like Green is getting closer though which is great.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
It's unlikely we'll jump ahead of this group unless we get healthy really soon. With the current group we are destined to be in the thick of things.

We're finally playing better and about to get Green and Datsyuk back. There's no reason to think this team won't make the playoffs.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
We're finally playing better and about to get Green and Datsyuk back. There's no reason to think this team won't make the playoffs.

Oh I think there is reason to worry, but if Daytsuk and Z are healthy the rest of the season the team is most likely in.

Should be any easy win for the guys tonight. Toronto is a mess

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Oh I think there is reason to worry, but if Daytsuk and Z are healthy the rest of the season the team is most likely in.

That's bad voodoo my friend.....:laugh:

Good luck tonight guys....maybe we will give you a run in 3 years or so.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground

You just had to jinx it didn't you. :rant::sarcasm:

Seriously though, on paper this looks like the makings of a let down game.

Actual Thought*

my guess is Babcock has something up his sleeves for tonight's game

expect something like Carolina game. gonna be a tough one.

I agree. They already play with much better structure they just have swiss cheese in the net. I would not be surprised if the Wings lose this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad