GDT: Wings @ Leafs 7:30 Home Alone version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Wings could be in the same boat too.

The played yesterday and had to travel a little to get to the game.

I'm not expecting a crisp effort from either sides tonight, but hopefully the Leafs skill will be on point to take the game and Sparks can be steady enough in net.

Also Moore and Holl in the line up could be a boost

My concern is that the Leafs are at home, the Wings are a road team so business as usual.

However, there is no excuse for the Leafs tied 2nd. overall to lose to the tied 21st. overall Wings.

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
Going to this game!!

Looking forward to seeing Sparks live, watching Moore's NHL debut, and seeing Holl lace 'em up! Hopefully Nylander scores to get the monkey off his back!

Go Leafs Go!

Going as well. Hope to see something out of Nylander.

Reactions: Al14

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Both teams on a back to back and Sparks has a chance to redeem himself for the last time he played these guys

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Nothing but a thorough beatdown should be expected here after how we let these bums think they were actually a good team last time around. Should be something along the lines of the 7-2 and 6-1 Devils/Panthers beatdowns.

Correct but it's a back to back so that means it's likely Sparks so we either lose because he blows the game himself just like last timewhere he let in 3 AWFUL goals.

OR because he does have the world's best offense in front of him they win 6-4 or 7-5

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
I've thought Dermott and Holl looked good together at times.

I hope Holl makes the most of this opportunity to play!

Reactions: Al14

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Move Kappy to the left side and put Kappy-Matthews-Nylander line. That plug Marleau brings Matthews down, Matthews NEVER plays well when that Marleau plug is on his line.

Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
Kapanen-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Moore

I wanna see that.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
OMG!! Babcock finally listened... he's running Kapanen - Matthews - Nylander.

So excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad