Confirmed with Link: Wings Jersey Numbers

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I heard the name a few times but never learned anything except he was injured. What was the deal with him?
just a joke man.

He got injured before the season started then re-injured it again so didn't play a game. I actually would have loved for him to play. He probably would have been a mainstay after they saw hagg/oesterle/lindstrom play.

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
Wait wut. Ken Daniels only mentions it 37 times a game, every time the Wings have played against Petry :laugh:

You're slipping these days, Ogee! You better get your ass in gear, the season is right around the corner, and we're counting on you!

Ogee, you better not tell me you forgot which pitcher and former Lions quarterback went to high school together.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Ogee, you better not tell me you forgot which pitcher and former Lions quarterback went to high school together.
Just beat me to this joke!

But yeah, if you didn't know that Petry's dad played for the Tiger's, they are sure as hell going to make sure you learn it over the next year

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That's a defenceman number! Coffey... Bourque... Hedman...

Also my birth year number I use in several cases. Never had #77 jersey on anything. Maybe it's time.
I still think of Bourque as #7. I'm old...

To me Coffey is the iconic 77.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad