Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · Feb 17
Lines:
Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Pulkkinen
Tatar-Datsyuk-Jurco (for Helm)
Nyquist-Sheahan-Weiss
Miller-Andersson-Glendening
Cleary rotating in

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · Feb 17
Pulkkinen on 2nd PP unit w/Datsyuk, Tatar, Sheahan (net front), DeKeyser.
Other is Nyquist, Zetterberg, Weiss, Abdelkader (net), Kronwall

C'mon Hooooooooooly Slapper!

Wyzer Plan

May 11, 2011
I love these lines and honestly hope helm sits this game or slots in on the 4th line

Jusek

Dec 2, 2009
Wow how I missed Pulu's call up...

Gotta watch this one now, sexy 1st line.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Interesting, a little shake-up. Best of luck Teemu! Nyquist to the 3rd line with Glendening returning to the 4th line? I can see the logic of Glendening down, that line was consistently one of our best.

Malik posted there was no morning skate for the Wings, why is that? How common is it to rest instead, what is the reasoning behind it?

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Rather Luke was centering the 4th, Jurco was in, and Andy was sitting. Jurco has been noteworthy imo even while not putting up points while Andy has been invisible at times.

Like the rest of the lineup. It'll be interesting to see how Pookie is utilized on the PP.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Rather Luke was centering the 4th, Jurco was in, and Andy was sitting. Jurco has been noteworthy imo even while not putting up points while Andy has been invisible at times.

Like the rest of the lineup. It'll be interesting to see how Pookie is utilized on the PP.

I could get behind this. Didn't like Glendening on the third line. He was good on that line in that one game a few weeks ago, but otherwise, yikes.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
But Jurco can sit this game. Andersson knows how to play against the hawks. he was involved on that playoff series we almost did win.

Jurco drives the possession for that 4th line. It makes way more sense to have him in. I think Andersson is Babcocks new Cleary.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
But Jurco can sit this game. Andersson knows how to play against the hawks. he was involved on that playoff series we almost did win.

Andersson provides literally nothing offensively. He has no offensive skills

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
I'm kinda interested seeing Pulkkinen because some posters here claim he's the second coming of Brett Hull. :laugh:

Hunting Bow*

Based on how the team has played recently I think a spanking is coming. I hope I'm wrong. But Chicago is playing very well right now.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
Andersson provides literally nothing offensively. He has no offensive skills

Whereas offensive juggernaught Jurco has 3 points in his last 21 games which is exactly 0 points more than Andersson.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
meh...stats are just stats though.

Both guys work hard, both guys are snake bitten with atrocious S%, but it seems like Jurco is consistently more visible than Andy. He's far more dangerous in the offensive zone...at least to my eyes.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
This game is going to be unbearable to listen too if edzo is calling it. Might as well rename the wings the "subtle interference" team

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I see him as something in between that :D

I think he'll be a 30 goal scorer. I just hope they let him stay around long enough to do it with the Wings.

honestly I dont know how many 30 goal scorers can we have on one team??? :P

30 is alot.

Either way, I hope he makes the DRW team and plays with us next year. It will probably be 2 years before we really know if he can get 15-20-25-30 goals in the NHL. I'll be happy if he just forces us to make some roster decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad