GDT: Wings @ Hawks - 03/06/2016 5:00 PM ET - FS-D, NHLN, SN360, CSN-CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
No they are chanting "Detroit sucks"

It's weird how obsessed they are with the Wings.

Remember when they won their first Cup and Hawks fans were chanting "Detroit sucks?" I don't think they even met in the playoffs that year.

At least us Wings fans had the sense not to care about the Hawks when they weren't good anymore. :laugh:

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Team needs to tank, part ways with all the swedes and datsyuk. All old and washed up.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Hometown homer refs to the rescue. Soft calls give the Hawks a 3-1 lead now 4-1 not that it matters. Hometown homer refs beat Detroit 2 games in a row. Detroit out played them close game then the Hometown homer refs step in and call that Hometown homer soft hook. Chicago is good they dont need Hometown homer refs as well.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I don't even know why I bother turning the game on. This team is so bland and boring. Painful to watch. So many soft players on the Wings. I hope this offseason Holland attempts to put together a real hockey team. We have no heart on the team.

Philly deserves the playoffs over this poor excuse for a team. Even if we sneak in, Washington will full on embarrass us.
I watched hockey all night last night, and actually found myself enjoying the sport again. Then I tune into a Wings game and every single game it is a struggle to get to the end of the game.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Chicago is a pretty good team. People here need to take a deep breath and realize lots of teams look bad against the top 2-3 teams in the league.

We've actually been the better team tonight. We just have a dreadful PP, not good enough PK, and we can't score while they are scoring on anything with seeing-eye shots. Tough luck. Thankfully we don't play these guys anymore this year.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Why pull the goalie down three goals?

Blashill trying to make the game interesting for Hawks fans as they shoot at the empty net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad