GDT: Wings @ Hawks - 03/06/2016 5:00 PM ET - FS-D, NHLN, SN360, CSN-CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
Get the damn goalie back in the net. The Ganges over. No need to make it look worse.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Chicago is a pretty good team. People here need to take a deep breath and realize lots of teams look bad against the top 2-3 teams in the league.

We've actually been the better team tonight. We just have a dreadful PP, not good enough PK, and we can't score while they are scoring on anything with seeing-eye shots. Tough luck. Thankfully we don't play these guys anymore this year.

If this game was a one-off I would agree with you but the bolded have been serious issues all season.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Hometown homer refs to the rescue. Soft calls give the Hawks a 3-1 lead now 4-1 not that it matters. Hometown homer refs beat Detroit 2 games in a row. Detroit out played them close game then the Hometown homer refs step in and call that Hometown homer soft hook. Chicago is good they dont need Hometown homer refs as well.

I don't understand how you can watch our PP and then assign any blame to the refs.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Chicago is a pretty good team. People here need to take a deep breath and realize lots of teams look bad against the top 2-3 teams in the league.

We've actually been the better team tonight. We just have a dreadful PP, not good enough PK, and we can't score while they are scoring on anything with seeing-eye shots. Tough luck. Thankfully we don't play these guys anymore this year.

Agreed.

they're just a better team. All this, "the wings should tank" talk is is a little bit ridiculous.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Larkin is terrible. The kid seriously needs to mature. His body language is pathetic for an NHL player. Tremendous immaturity on his part.

Animus

Mar 10, 2011
Bowie, Maryland
We're not going any where any time soon, Until the dreadful PP is addressed and the PK has been awful lately as well.

I think its funny everyone is bashing everything and everyone on this team right now. I wonder if people realize that this is Chicago...a team that JUST won the Stanley Cup last, one of the best teams in the league (if not THE best team) and just loaded the roster with trades. Detroit should be losing this game maybe not has bad but they are not close to Chicago.

LOL @ your PK assessment. They went 44 for 51 in the month of Feb. PK has NOT been bad outside of these Chicago games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad