Post-Game Talk: Wings get Babcock'd, shutout at home by the worst team in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
This team has no foundation for the future. The Wings have Larkin (who may or may not be a 1st line player) and Mrazek. That's it. Everyone else is a weak secondary player.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Oh well. At least they peppered them. They need size and scoring ability up front plus speed and offensive ability on the back end, of course everyone knows that!'n

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We can't even get out of our goddamn defensive zone with any control. Sad sad sad sad sad.

invsb

Mar 7, 2016
tatar needs to go for sure

This team is pretty much either the 8 seed or the 9. Mediocrity at best.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Deserved to lose. Bunch of trash out there. Blashill needs to seek some advice a la Babcock with Bowman. He has no ****ing idea what he's doing. Worst this team has looked in my lifetime.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Getting whooped by the tfml. Yeah I suspect that the cheese steaks will finish them off on Tuesday.

invsb

Mar 7, 2016
This team has no foundation for the future. The Wings have Larkin (who may or may not be a 1st line player) and Mrazek. That's it. Everyone else is a weak secondary player.

I think Larkin will be a first line player. I know its an early sample size. But I think he will have an extra gear to him that guys like Nyquist and Tatar lack.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Very frustrating loss. Our D kept getting beat and we can't get a good shot on goal to save our butts

Oct 18, 2006
Pathetic team.

Incapable of making passes. Incapable of retaining possession. Incapable of breaking out from the defensive zone.

We dump and chase, without the chase. We just flip it to centre ice and watch it get turned over.

Richards is infuriating. Waste of a signing.

Datsyuk dragged the team on his back in the last 25 minutes, too bad no one else bar Smith, Marchenko and Larkin looked interested.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
How do you not score a goal against THAT team!? I was a supporter of Blashill for most of the season, but it's clearly not a coincidence that every single player on the team is regressing offensively (except rookies). It's getting downright pathetic and I can't believe a team with Datsyuk, Z, Tatar, Nyquist and Larkin likely won't have a player get 50pts this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad