Wings Draft GMail Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

KL*

Hey guys...

I have a decent prize and I thought that I would offer it up to the winner of a small contest.

The Draft is this weekend, and I have decided to offer a GMail invite to the person who can guess who the Detroit will pick in the 1st round of this year's draft.

Here are the rules:
1. Should the Detroit acquire a second 1st round pick or deal theirs, the winner will be the person who predicts the 1st pick that the Detroit make.

2. The first person to make the prediction wins the invite.

3. Once the pick is made, I will check to see who was first to pick that player. If there is an "edit" on the post, that post is disqualified. So, no cheating! You have to stick with your pick and you cannot change it!

4. Only one guess per person (or screenname if you happen to be one of those unscrupulous people...)

5. Have fun with this!

If you don't know what GMail is, it's e-mail from Google. It has 1gb of storage and because it's in beta testing right now, it's available by invite only! If you get a GMail invite now, you have a good shot at getting [email protected] instead of [email protected]. The invite has value!

Good luck!

KL*

Disco Volante said:
Sorry man, your little trick with the second round won't work. I won.

Read the rules, genius.

You are disqualified. Period.

Disco Volante

Mar 11, 2002
2nd to FloydianSlip
Visit site
ABQAvsFan said:
Read the rules, genius.

You are disqualified. Period.

I was answering to cup4wings, and I read the rules, and you're the stupid mother****er that asks for the Wings' first rounder when there is a good chance they have none.

As I have "guessed" first that they wouldn't pick in the first round. I will probably win. So gimme that lame prize right now you sucka.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Disco Volante said:
I was answering to cup4wings, and I read the rules, and you're the stupid mother****er that asks for the Wings' first rounder when there is a good chance they have none.

As I have "guessed" first that they wouldn't pick in the first round. I will probably win. So gimme that lame prize right now you sucka.

Your one of those people that this board could do without bud. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad