GDT: Wings @ Devils | 7:30 PM | Burning Question: Can we extend our winning streak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I think the burning question is: "Can we create a winning streak?" Not sure you can have a streak of 1.:laugh:

Anyways, that "2nd" line looks a lot more like an overpaid 3rd line.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Title should be the burning Q-uestion. :) Jersey is doing well, 7-0-1 at home. They're another team like Calgary that can win any given game.

So Ericsson and Sproul are now the 2nd pair? Seems logical. LOL switching Abdelkader and Tatar yeah that's gonna do something.

Watched the Hawks/Sharks game from Wed.- night and day difference in quality of play compared to the Wings this season. May be it should be like beer league, split the NHL into an A and B division...

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Luke Glendenning with six points, while only averaging 12:44 minutes per game is pretty impressive.

Not even being sarcastic. If he finishes the season with 25-30 points with a similar amount of ice time, i would be thrilled.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Coaching staff finally figured our Sproul is for real have they. Good on them.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Please get Smith the hell out of here unless we're trying to tank.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Gonna be at this game tonight. Let's not be sacks of **** for this one ok Wings?

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Do you guys think Mrazek earns back the starting role this season? I have him on my fantasy team and dont know what to do with him.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Winning streaks happen to bad teams and after that losing streak I don't see how we don't win 2 shortly

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Do you guys think Mrazek earns back the starting role this season? I have him on my fantasy team and dont know what to do with him.

Yes. If he keeps getting shots. Which is inevitable. Back to backs if we keep winning. And maybe some In between. He's going to play better. Or this season is going to be a major outlier

And If we suck there's no reason not to play him. Until he starts going back to mrazek of old. Where he carries the team

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Or maybe the team's offense ****ing blows and they're trying everything.
Yeah, but it's totally unlike them to give him so much icetime when they don't like his defensive game or lack of compete. I don't think Blashill likes his game at all, period. He barely used him in GR, even on the PP.

Besides, it seems kind of obvious that if your goalie is playing very well and your offense is doing a poor job, you have to play defensively and cater to your strengths. This is... catering to your weaknesses?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yeah, but it's totally unlike them to give him so much icetime when they don't like his defensive game or lack of compete. I don't think Blashill likes his game at all, period. He barely used him in GR, even on the PP.

Besides, it seems kind of obvious that if your goalie is playing very well and your offense is doing a poor job, you have to play defensively and cater to your strengths. This is... catering to your weaknesses?

This team can't score goals, it isn't rocket science. AA and Helm are hurt, Vanek and Nyquist have played well with a speedy center between them, Frans Nielsen with Abby and Glenny is a defensive line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig