GDT: Wings @ Devils - 1:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cangi is doing the Red Bulls game and getting some national spotlight instead of calling this pointless game...

I thought I was on the Red Wings feed when I turned the game on and heard a voice I absolutely did not recognize.

Reactions: glenwo2

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
They're more worried about firing a 68 year old zamboni driver with an enlarged prostate for pissing in a drain than they are firing their WORTHLESS piece of shit head coach

yeah but the zamboni driver’s excuse wasn’t really believable

seinfeld-uromysitisis.gif

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Top Gun (like every Star Wars movie) is yet another movie I don't think I've ever seen in its entirety.

Reactions: njdevils1982

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
If you were hungover or had the volume low, you’d still think Cangi was calling their game. Guy sorta sounds like him lmao

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You know we're gonna lose at least one of these two games to the Red Wings.

Add it to the list of losses to Arizona, Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, all at home. And that's not even touching our pathetic road record.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Top Gun (like every Star Wars movie) is yet another movie I don't think I've ever seen in its entirety.
Being fairly young I've been trying to catch up on classics and cult classics I guess. Just yesterday came very close to watching Top Gun without having any clue its gonna be Top Gun night for NJD. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dano is just really brutal today.

How come he couldn't have gone with Steve to Orlando to call the soccer game?

He actually sounds bored.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
based on the amount of them you see in the stands they have no reason to shy away from wearing them, theyve been popular.

People would have bought whatever garbage they put out because we finally had a 3rd jersey and these definitely prove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad