GDT: Wings @ Bruins 7pm, 12-1-18

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Larkin on a 2 on 1, looks over and sees Glendening and smartly takes the shot himself.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
For as much as we want one with Larkin. Having Bert and Ramussen with Glendening is really upping everyone in battles, that line grinds and is hard to play against. I like what that is doing for Rasmussen's development.

I actually wish they would put AA with Mantha and Larkin again. Give it a try. With everyone playing more engaged that might be an extremely tough line to deal with.

Problem is this suicides Nyquist's trade deadline because I am giving him Nielsen and Abdelkader for the next bunch of months. I guess you could go JDLR with Vanek and Nyquist. Double shift Larks, Mantha and AA with Nielsen and Abdelkader as a spare parts line

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
For as much as we want one with Larkin. Having Bert and Ramussen with Glendening is really upping everyone in battles, that line grinds and is hard to play against. I like what that is doing for Rasmussen's development.

Yeah, that is a good point. I still think Abdelkader shouldn't be anywhere near the top 6 and arguably even the top 9...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Yeah, that is a good point. I still think Abdelkader shouldn't be anywhere near the top 6 and arguably even the top 9...

Yeah I expanded after, but I do struggle with how to fix that. AA or Nyquist seems to be the option but it relegates the other guy to an abysmal existence.

Again at this point I am more thinking long-term so I have more interest in AA getting the crack.

Reactions: Realgud

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
How was that not a trip?

EDIT: Ah it was. the announcers were just blathering on about something else instead of covering the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad