GDT: Wings at Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Thursday night game. Yay!
Thursday night mare?
This is probably gonna be Colorado level ugly oh well whatever.
The team has to step up and bring it on. This is the healthiest roster we have had this season. Husso is overdue to steal one.
Fabbri and Bertuzzi have had enough games after the injuries.

How are Soderblom and Edvidson doing in GR?
Is this Psysk ready? Is he any good?

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
This is probably gonna be Colorado level ugly oh well whatever.

Are we going to get f***ed by the refs again? Do you have an inside track to the officials rigging our games? Do you know something we don’t?!

giphy.gif

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Checked in at The D. BarCanada has a nice ale from Montana, Puck Line. Mulling over the NHL action sheet. After placing a few bets I am going to American. Wish it was Lafayette but it works in a pinch and being in Vegas...quite the pinch.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Are we going to get f***ed by the refs again? Do you have an inside track to the officials rigging our games? Do you know something we don’t?!
Yes, Bettman took Stevie's complaints about the draft very seriously and changed the lottery system. On top of that, he's told the refs to make sure the Wings are in the lottery so that he can rig the lottery for the Wings to win.

Remember, only the bottom 11 are eligible for Bedard. Bettman is trying to do Stevie a favor. He didn;t do it last season because he knew Shane Wright was overrated. Bedard is the real deal.

Refs will continue to screw the Wings the rest of the season. Book it.

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
We are definitely gonna win, I don't have the slightest doubt.
How much money did you wager on that?

giphy.gif

Keep spreading unfounded conspiracy theories?
Refs blow the same amount of calls in Wings favor, give or take.

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Yes, Bettman took Stevie's complaints about the draft very seriously and changed the lottery system. On top of that, he's told the refs to make sure the Wings are in the lottery so that he can rig the lottery for the Wings to win.

Remember, only the bottom 11 are eligible for Bedard. Bettman is trying to do Stevie a favor. He didn;t do it last season because he knew Shane Wright was overrated. Bedard is the real deal.

Refs will continue to screw the Wings the rest of the season. Book it.
My favorite one is Bettman wants the Hockeytown trademark for himself, but stubborn Wings won't give it up.... _

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
My Vegas fan friend tells me they are dealing with a lot of injuries and can't score a goal right now. So eiher 9-0 Wings or 7-1 Knights is my prediction.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"We all know that anytime you go to Las Vegas it's a gamble over whether you're going to leave with exactly what you brought. Detroit is in town tonight to face the Golden Knights, and what they are bringing to town that they would like to leave behind is their recent record, which is real - but not spectacular. Fans are hoping that with some skill on the ice and some luck with the puck, the hockey chips might fall in the Wings' favor tonight." - Plausible Keats

(One of these nights I'm going to get ripped and lay down a blue version of one of these I think. :) )

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Why couldn't Lalonde tell Chiarot to be stay home defenseman?
He has all the physical tools to be a Brad Stuart yet he decides he wants to try and be Paul Coffey. He’s frustrating to watch. It almost seems like Lalonde has no control over what they do out there.

Reactions: lilidk

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
He has all the physical tools to be a Brad Stuart yet he decides he wants to try and be Paul Coffey. He’s frustrating to watch. It almost seems like Lalonde has no control over what they do out there.
I miss Brad Stuart. He did move the puck up the ice too, but he knew how to assess the risk vs reward.
Almost want to see what Chiarot would look like on the wing :P

Reactions: Macoun and SoupNazi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad