GDT: Wings at Senators | February 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Robotic take. Hockey isn't robotic though. You stand up for teammates, unless you're a total passenger. Mo isn't a passenger. If Ray gets hit dirty right in front of him and crumples with an injury, Mo is not going to just stand there and do nothing, nor should he.

Anyway, it's going to happen one day. Buckle up ;)
I'm aware that players will do dumb things.

Mickey just said what I was trying to explain to my wife about sending a message for tomorrow lol. Of course, we don’t have the personnel for that.
They'd get suspended if they start running the stripes.

If you aren't allowed to get in any sort of rhythm good luck winning.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Pretty pathetic effort, I’d be thinking about selling if another one of these happens tomorrow

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I missed the stretch of all the unanswered Ottawa goals. But even since it's been 5-2, it just looks like the Sens are thinking and executing so much faster than Detroit.

The Wings can't afford any hesitation.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
Just turn Söderblom into Ivan Drago, without Rasmussen Detroit is getting ragdolled. Bertuzzi has lost all his scrapiness.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
You certainly don't have to like it. Some fight are certainly dumb. Some are organic and a natural part of the fabric of the game. That facet has diminished over time, but it's still there.
I long for the day when fights are match penalties with compounding suspensions. That's going to happen one day as well. Something something smiley

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I get that the (lack of) goaltending is deflating, but this 3rd period effort has been abysmal. It didn't have to be.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Listen, I don’t even know what charging is, but I just watched Tkachuk loop wide in the offensive zone to line up Seider like he was shot out of a cannon with the official just standing literally next to the hit

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I missed the stretch of all the unanswered Ottawa goals. But even since it's been 5-2, it just looks like the Sens are thinking and executing so much faster than Detroit.

The Wings can't afford any hesitation.
Conserving energy. Run out the clock.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I don't know what Hronek was doing there because he was off camera, but he did something f***y, he was so out of position.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Listen, I don’t even know what charging is, but I just watched Tkachuk loop wide in the offensive zone to line up Seider like he was shot out of a cannon with the official just standing literally next to the hit
There's no way that Chiarot's Charge was a Charge and at least 3 hits the Sens have thrown weren't.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Definitely our worst game in a while. Hronek and Lindström have been pretty brutal and I haven't liked any of our top guys up front either.

I'm of the opinion a split is fine, so if they can bounce back tomorrow it's not a big deal. Another one like this and you have to wonder if the team has emptied their tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad