GDT: Wings at Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Should have drafted Cozens! :mad:

He has 11+20 = 31 points in 32 games.

Red Wings did a mistake at 2019 draft, as we did pick Seider who has only 2+10=12 points at 33 games, and is -12. :(

Blaim Holland.... Tyler Wright!

Reactions: evolutionbaby

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Should have drafted Cozens! :mad:

He has 11+20 = 31 points in 32 games.

Red Wings did a mistake at 2019 draft, as we did pick Seider who has only 2+10=12 points at 33 games, and is -12. :(

Blaim Holland.... Tyler Wright!
Funny how he was in my no draft least , I hoped we got Zegras, but very happy with Seider

This one going to be Harder than last one

Reactions: Henkka

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Funny how he was in my no draft least , I hoped we got Zegras, but very happy with Seider

This one going to be Harder than last one

Would be just different discussion in here.

Like our Center core being on pretty good shape with Cozens+Larkin, but everybody would be telling how this team is going nowhere without a real 1D...

...at 2022, maybe they would have gone after Mintyukov or Bichsel instead of Kasper (and Edvinsson pushed earlier to NHL lineup), and finally, it would be pretty much the same core.

I liked that Yzerman went defenceman-first at 2019, because they take longer to develop. Forwards taken few years later will catch them sooner and the prime will happen at same time.

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Same here. It could be that Ned is just wrong type of goalie for current defensive system.

If you'll find two solid options, you go from there. Trade Ned for 5th rounder, and move on.

The problem with Ned is you can actually SEE him get rattled by a goal against. His body language looks less and less confident each time. I think if we kept him in net for another game where he’s giving up 6+ goals we’ll see him crawl up in the fetal position.

Reactions: NickH8

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
Something about Buffalo man. It might just be me but it's a team like this I get jealous of and think damn if we had their draft capital. Which they have had just a few more bigger hits then us. And that Eichel trade. And soderblom COULD be a Tage. And so on. They are the type of team like us you could have a sweet team of talent under the cap if you built a team between our 2 clubs.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Something about Buffalo man. It might just be me but it's a team like this I get jealous of and think damn if we had their draft capital. Which they have had just a few more bigger hits then us. And that Eichel trade. And soderblom COULD be a Tage. And so on. They are the type of team like us you could have a sweet team of talent under the cap if you built a team between our 2 clubs.
Just remember that in order to get that draft capital they've been an absolute dumpster fire for over a decade.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Can we crab a 4 goals lead and take it from there?
I am fine with Helberg getting the start tonight

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I saw a few tweets about the storm and driving ban as recently as yesterday.

As of this morning though it looks to be a go.
The game is on.

Buffalo hasn’t played in a week and a half, hasn’t practiced in a week and couldn’t even drive anywhere from their homes for a week.

Its a joke they’re being forced to play and you’re going to win in a route.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Just remember that in order to get that draft capital they've been an absolute dumpster fire for over a decade.
Yeah, and another story will be how do you handle your player contracts with cap after your draft capital pans out.

So far Sabres have been doing good job. It has been drastically better since Kevyn Adams took the GM job.

Samuelsson and Power changed the defence totally. Also this Thompson development from "nothing" is something no one could predict.

Quite many good turns for them. Future headache will be the goalie situation.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad