GDT: Wings at Rangers, 5:00 p.m. November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'm guessing whosit they called up will be in.

I just had a GR call up memory that's a bit hazy. Who was the kid that carpooled with Cujo from GR way back when? Was it Hudler?

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
DFO has Czarnik in this game.

These weekend back to backs usually dont go well, Ned in. Anticipating a loss but hope they put some goals up and that I'm wrong. LGW!

Reactions: lilidk

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Man that 4th line is lookin rough now. They have Czarnik centering that with Veleno on the wing.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
This guy. Ignoring the afternoon NFL action as my fantasy team is in the gutter. Enjoy the afternoon puck drop.
Don't ask how much I've lost betting on the Lions so far, got them against Green Bay too, I don't learn my lesson ever.

That 4th line is Veleno Czarnak Luff? Not great, but still beats whatever Nielsson Gagner combo we had rolling a couple seasons ago.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Don't ask how much I've lost betting on the Lions so far, got them against Green Bay too, I don't learn my lesson ever.

That 4th line is Veleno Czarnak Luff? Not great, but still beats whatever Nielsson Gagner combo we had rolling a couple seasons ago.
That line looks like AHL Superstar line, so I don't think it's so bad

Reactions: Gniwder

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Speak for yourself. I'm starting Aaron Jones and Robert Tonyan today.

Until the Lions stop milking season ticket owners without showing any urgency to build a winner, they can kick rocks.

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Let's Go Red Wings! Show those silly pizza-folding goofballs who's boss!

Pfft... Pizza folding. Smh.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
I think the Rangers have started Shesterkin 4 games in a row. Time to give him a rest -- maybe they'll see the depleted Red Wings coming into NY with their backup goalie on a back-to-back game and think it's a good time to try that.

And if so, maybe we can score a few against Halak. 4-3 Red Wings in OT.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Greetings,

Had no luck trying to login on mobile for the whole week while on vacation.
Anyone else have that issue? It just throws an error and the credentials box doesn't show up.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Greetings,

Anyone else have that issue? It just throws an error and the credentials box doesn't show up.
Sounds like what I was getting when I tried to watch on ESPN. Instead of telling me clearly "you are not subscribed to ESPN, only ESPN+, so go suck it" it teased with all sorts of hints that I COULD watch, then a connection error to end it.

UIX team should be flogged.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Greetings,

Please post in the Support forum so one of our tech people can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad