Not open for further replies.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: raymond23

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Hopefully it starts with some revenge against Edmonton.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Not the best or prettiest game but heck of a job grinding out 2 points.

Need to get vrana in tomorrow as well as Wallman if he’s ready. I would go like this tomorrow:

Vrana- Larkin- bert
Rass- Copp- Fabbri
Berggren- Veleno- perron
Zadina- Suter- Kubalik

Wallman- Seider
Maata- hronek
Chiarot- Lindstrom/osterle

Hagg has to be out tomorrow he was awful tonight.

I know they mentioned that they are trying to avoid Sunny on B2B’s so makes sense for him to be out. I would put vrana up top as Kubalik hasn’t been great there, I think he could help with adding more speed to the 4th and a finishing ability. Kubalik is a good FC guy so shouldn’t lose much of that with him there instead of Sunny

Leibinger6

Jul 26, 2018
Not the best or prettiest game but heck of a job grinding out 2 points.

Need to get vrana in tomorrow as well as Wallman if he’s ready. I would go like this tomorrow:

Vrana- Larkin- bert
Rass- Copp- Fabbri
Berggren- Veleno- perron
Zadina- Suter- Kubalik

Wallman- Seider
Maata- hronek
Chiarot- Lindstrom/osterle

Hagg has to be out tomorrow he was awful tonight.

I know they mentioned that they are trying to avoid Sunny on B2B’s so makes sense for him to be out. I would put vrana up top as Kubalik hasn’t been great there, I think he could help with adding more speed to the 4th and a finishing ability. Kubalik is a good FC guy so shouldn’t lose much of that with him there instead of Sunny

Agreed. This whole balancing out the talent often just results in a lack of production. Put Larkin with the two best wingers we have. Good teams stack line 1. Edmonton occasionally does it, but they are the exception because Drai and McDavid don’t need complementary players to produce. If they can get Raymond back soon and add another top 6 forward via trade this offense has four dangerous lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad