GDT: Wings at Oilers, 10:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
OK Red Wings, you see Talbot stopping the puck and giving it to his defenseman for an easy out...let's try that 3 times in a row with the same results.

Oct 18, 2006
Question, why is Miller playing over Callahan? Don't even rate Mitch but why not at least see what he's got ag this level, over a guy who we waived a month ago?

Secondly, Kronwall is really bad. He's done.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Question, why is Miller playing over Callahan? Don't even rate Mitch but why not at least see what he's got ag this level, over a guy who we waived a month ago?

Secondly, Kronwall is really bad. He's done.

Because we saw him yesterday and he wasn't anything special and Nyquist is back today so someone had to be sent back

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Because we saw him yesterday and he wasn't anything special and Nyquist is back today so someone had to be sent back

Too bad the Nyquist suspension wasn't longer. I really didn't miss him at all. It's kinda sad that he's already allowed to play after deliberately slashing an opponent in the face. I'd love nothing more than to trade Nyquist. Useless player for sure.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Yep.

I mean, we can argue about which non-NHL caliber player you want in the lineup if you want

Usually you take the younger one since he can still improve. You get better by playing better competition that's just a fact

But it really doesn't matter :laugh:

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
zetterberg seems to be getting better as the season progresses. quite the reversal from the past few years. wonder if the back surgery is finally paying off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad