GDT: Wings at Leafs: April 2 | 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
Hopefully

;)
Lol, I’m gonna be honest seeing things play out since the TDL, it’s hard to imagine how things could have got worse. You lose RoR to an injury (freak injury but injury nonetheless), Accari injured, Schenn staying in Vancouver cause of baby born (not on Schenn but it would be nice to acquire players to assimilate chemistry), Murray instilling zero confidence as any sort of playoff goalie. Lilly falling off a cliff, Morgan reilly…being Morgan reilly

Reactions: Teeder Keon

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Highly unlikely

Not so unlikely. Leafs have tough schedule to close out the season and the gap is just 4 points

1680485525265.png

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
We are a very stupid team
stupid soft and slow

We need at least 3 guys to put up conn smythe worthy performances to make it far. Anything less won't do. Not even all star level, has to be superstar.

When you put that pressure on your players it's 100% evidence you have no idea how to build a team.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I just can't see this team flipping a switch from the way they've played since the deadline for game 1 of the playoffs. No chemistry.

Injuries will do that to you. I think once they get ROR, Knies and Accari in the line up they will be fine up front. The biggest thing is we need our power play to be effective in the playoffs

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
People are saying Marner is the heart and soul but did this not exactly unfold against the panthers?

Outshot them 40-29 and still lost
Same thing agaisnt the canes

The teams finish just continues to suck at finishing anything

Reactions: geo25

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I just can't see this team flipping a switch from the way they've played since the deadline for game 1 of the playoffs. No chemistry.

Yeah, TBH, I'm not feeling it this year either. Reminds me of 2019-2020 when there was just something off all year.

Hoping I'm wrong obviously (and there is always the chance that Matthews/Marner/Nylander/Samsonov get hot at the right time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad