GDT: Wings at Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
One is for sure going to play a few games, not stand out in any way with "better players around him"
and finishing 6(?) in fastest scater like he did the last time?
That's a good point. I'm sure Steve will have some detailed All Star Game scouting reports handy during negotiations...

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I'm pretty sure Lindstrom is cursed somehow. It doesn't look like he's doing anything obviously wrong... just seems like he's around when goals get scored against.
Yeah he’s cursed - with a lack of NHL talent.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
My patience with Uncle Fester is starting to wain on me. What is he doing to light a fire under their ass?

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Stick broken. Slash happened?

I think this is just karma. Maybe Bert is a terrible tipper and the universe is out for retribution?

He needs to redeem himself!

We need a photoshop of a ‘my name is earl’ poster turned to ‘my name is Bert’ with wings players on there.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
My patience with Uncle Fester is starting to wain on me. What is doing to light a fire under their ass?

Nothing

I've been waiting all season for him to show any emotion whatsoever, but he never looks like he cares. He looks bored, looks like he doesn't care to be here. He's the most boring coach in the league. Even his post-game interviews could put you to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad