JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Woof that lineup.

301ab97e-23f4-4bfb-9094-d42843929100_text.gif

Reactions: Filppula

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I would like to see a 3-2 loss good for the tank and I would like to have more Berggren

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Berggren has sucked lately. 1 point and -10 in his last 10 games. Not that Erne is much better with 2 points and -1 in his last 10. Which line they're on is certainly not something I'm going to get upset about.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Berggren has sucked lately. 1 point and -10 in his last 10 games. Not that Erne is much better with 2 points and -1 in his last 10. Which line they're on is certainly not something I'm going to get upset about.

I mentioned this recently, Berggren looks like he’s completely and totally hit the rookie wall. 2 points and -13 in his last 17 games with only 13 shots on goal. It’s rather dreadful. He doesn’t pass the eye test either.

He’s lucky that we sold off because he probably wouldn’t be playing if this team had held onto other pieces.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Maybe this is the kind of thing that happens when a team lets its foot off the gas because its not set up to win every night. I would imagine rookies feed off the overall "energy" of the team and coaching staff even more than veterans.

But by all means, clank that tank, right?!?

:)

Reactions: wings95 and lilidk

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
That’s what Babcock is doing right now seeing Erne in the top six and Berggren on the 4th line.
That’s 100% what this is. The lineup looks like a Babcockian fan fiction.

Kubalik should be on the top line. Even if this is just trying to get Veleno some confidence. And our second line looks rough too. My love for Perron has unfortunately started to dwindle.

Reactions: wings95

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Once again the Wings find themselves in the City of Brotherly Love. Instead of some love however, they are looking for a victory, and perhaps for some payback. The Flyers have flown past our Red Wings twice already this season, and although Detroit and Philadelphia are indeed birds of a feather at this point with their hopes of a post-season effectively dashed, they can at least settle their pecking order properly today." - Plausible Keats

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I mentioned this recently, Berggren looks like he’s completely and totally hit the rookie wall. 2 points and -13 in his last 17 games with only 13 shots on goal. It’s rather dreadful. He doesn’t pass the eye test either.

He’s lucky that we sold off because he probably wouldn’t be playing if this team had held onto other pieces.
He's just getting his sophomore slump out of the way early so he can help us into the playoffs next year

Reactions: SoupGuru

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane

Berggren, Raymond, and Zadina have kind of blurred together into undersized perimeter players that get pushed off the puck easily and don't look particularly dangerous for 9 out of 10 of their shifts. I'm not sure what they need to do to get their mojo back other than be patient and work through it

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Berggren, Raymond, and Zadina have kind of blurred together into undersized perimeter players that get pushed off the puck easily and don't look particularly dangerous for 9 out of 10 of their shifts. I'm not sure what they need to do to get their mojo back other than be patient and work through it
The difference is Raymond still produces a little. Zadina and Berggren have added absolutely nothing to defense. Both should be in GR had we not sold. And that's coming from someone who's been a cheerleader for Berggren since before he was drafted.

Honestly, I can't wait for our middle 6 to be filled with Mazurs and Kaspers instead of Zadinas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad