GDT: Wings at Canucks | February 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Random Stat: Despite only 34 games played, Walman leads the team at +14. (Hronek at +12 is the only other player in positive double digits.)

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Random Stat: Despite only 34 games played, Walman leads the team at +14. (Hronek at +12 is the only other player in positive double digits.)
I'm hoping Seider can dig himself out of the minus hole he and Chia dug earlier in the year. If he maintains his goal differential from the last 13 games, he can end the season +1. That would be huge on this team with the ice time and assignments he gets. And if he maintains his offense from that same stretch, he stands to break last season's mark and maybe even 60pts.

Reactions: jkutswings

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
larkin clearly reads my posts cause he totally stole Johnny Burgers from me
We really need to incorporate Berggren into this:
MV5BZGJiNmM1NDctNWUxYS00YzE4LWJjNTgtYTJhYzE0NjFmMTMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
It’s a damn shame the Canucks put Spencer Martin on waivers today. He was ripe for another L making it 12 in a row.

If this team is serious as they sound about making the playoffs and Yzerman turning from selling to buying, this is a must win.

That being said, Vancouver gets the W.

Also, maybe we can leave Zadina and Veleno in BC for JT Miller bc that guy is someone the Wings need desperately. Physical, can win F/Os, doesn’t back down and can straight up play hockey. Was really impressed watching him play live on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad