Post-Game Talk: Wings 6, Pens 3 - Screw the Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

EDIT: Let the record reflect that the Pens were winning until Cole smothered all of us in his positivity. :sarcasm:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
destroy fleury. destroy kunitz. make a trade. change the lines

4 steps to a cup contender

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Fleury really kept us in it. What a terrible game. I feel like a lot of guys are just coasting. Probably taking their lead from that indispensable alternate.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I'm done with the Kunitz thing. It's too hard to put myself through that for an extended period of time. He sucks. He sucked tonight again, just like every other game I watched him save those first 2 that I started with.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
destroy fleury. destroy kunitz. make a trade. change the lines

4 steps to a cup contender

No more New Day GIF's.

Pre New Day: Pens 2, Wings 0
New Day: Wings 6, Pens 1

No way that's a coincidence. No ******* way. :popcorn:

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
+ to the entertaining GDT it distracted me from a good chunk of the game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm done with the Kunitz thing. It's too hard to put myself through that for an extended period of time. He sucks. He sucked tonight again, just like every other game I watched him save those first 2 that I started with.

Kind of like this?

giphy.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Worst team in the top ten of the league of all time

May never win again

I say Pens fold. Then comeback as an expansion team and play fantasy draft for new players.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
You'd have to think that this **** performance against a **** team for Fleury would be enough to get him another long benching, no? He got sat the last time he had a performance like that.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
How can you quote a post from a closed thread?

In reply to the question I was asked, I'm gonna drink Bud and maybe a few vodka's before the game on Wednesday.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
Worst team in the top ten of the league of all time

May never win again

I say Pens fold. Then comeback as an expansion team and play fantasy draft for new players.

Fleury waives for expansion and we take him ;)

Bruru71

Jun 25, 2014
For all expecting a trade from JR there are only 2 sellers. Other teams looking to make trades too like TB and finding it tough. Can recall Guentzel though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll just say this for tonight... then I'll go back in the shadows and moderate as I'm sure tempers will fire up tonight.

Adversity is good for a team. I see this as a good challenge for Sully and now we get to see how they go about it. I'm pretty stoked to see how they react with their backs heading against the wall.

Let's enjoy that aspect of it.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
How can you quote a post from a closed thread?

In reply to the question I was asked, I'm gonna drink Bud and maybe a few vodka's before the game on Wednesday.

you have to cop the text, then post it with the little quote tag in a new post in the new thread. You need to add a tag =Username in the quote tag if you care about showing who you're quoting.

Or, if you had it up before the thread got closed, you can just copy your text from the old thread. This will have the name already.

god I post here too much :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad