• Jacob Tuba

• Patrick Nemeth

• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
The clapper’s dang near 200. But that’s whatcha’d spect from an 8 feets tall man.

When he does come over, and shortly after becomes captain of the team, he won’t wear a C on his jersey. He’ll wear an SL, for “supreme leader” and when the record books are written, there will be one entry above the great one, which will belong to ‘the glorious one’.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Just called him . He said and I quote : "what will be will be" to which I replied : " Who do you think you fukking are?......Doris Day ? Glenn Sathers Cigar on Rangers HF Board really wants you to get the record." He replied : "In that case consider it done !"
Thank you, hopefully I remember to re-post this when he pots number 55.

Reactions: hackeyman

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
When he does come over, and shortly after becomes captain of the team, he won’t wear a C on his jersey. He’ll wear an SL, for “supreme leader” and when the record books are written, there will be one entry above the great one, which will belong to ‘the glorious one’.
Lmao I wrote that North Korea post before seeing this

Reactions: LokiDog

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Larkin I saw take a run at Vatrano after Vatrano scored. It was a shitty hit and the refs let it go because…game management. Also I’m convinced the refs are encouraging tempers flaring. They can shut off the dirty if they want but they regularly let it flow. Poor.

They let it go because a powerhouse was wiping the floor with a bottom feeder

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
A “K” for Kravtsov will be adopted replacing the traditional “C” worn league-wide by team captains.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Zibanejad was the best player within at least 500 miles during the first period.

Great show from Laf. Would have like to see him go for a hat trick instead of the drop pass. I question if our coach would have given him pp #1, had we drawn a pp in the last 3 minutes.

Shesterkin was on point with his positioning this after noon.

Couldn't have happen to a "nicer" person. By that I mean Larkin getting undressed after the ridiculous late hit early in the second.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
It definitely seems heavier I agree. But nothing I could prove lol :)
Gabby has a better release for sure. It was quick and fooled goalies because you didn't know the shot was coming off the blade until it already happened. His wrist shot release was a beauty.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Zibanejad was the best player within at least 500 miles during the first period.

Great show from Laf. Would have like to see him go for a hat trick instead of the drop pass. I question if our coach would have given him pp #1, had we drawn a pp in the last 3 minutes.

Shesterkin was on point with his positioning this after noon.

Couldn't have happen to a "nicer" person. By that I mean Larkin getting undressed after the ridiculous late hit early in the second.

Agree with all of this.

Especially Mika. I guess Barkov will get it, but Z is a deserving as anyone for the Selke. The guy literally does it all. Best all situations player in the league.

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
The comments about Kravstov v Laf are interesting. If Krav got healthy scratched and came back into the lineup on the 4th line with Kevin f***ing Rooney I'm convinced he's be on his phone at intermission looking at flights to Russia. Laf hasn't moped at any time this season even after losing his first line spot after the TDL and now being scratched. This is the mental toughness it takes to carve out an NHL career.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
The comments about Kravstov v Laf are interesting. If Krav got healthy scratched and came back into the lineup on the 4th line with Kevin f***ing Rooney I'm convinced he's be on his phone at intermission looking at flights to Russia. Laf hasn't moped at any time this season even after losing his first line spot after the TDL and now being scratched. This is the mental toughness it takes to carve out an NHL career.
If Kravtsov got scratched he’d come back with a vengeance of likes the world has never seen. Don’t forget who invented that move Laffy pulled off today my friend!

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Gaborik? Vatrano can put some heat on it. But Gaborik, and I’d argue peak Mika both were more dangerous shooters, which the stats would back up pretty comfortably.
There is something very sneaky about Frankie's shot. He has one of the quickest releases I have ever seen. From any angle on the ice! He just snaps it quickly, with great velocity. I honestly don't remember being as impressed with Gaborik or Jagr's shot. Although they did have great wristers. It's like Frankie doesn't telegraph his shot and yet gets a ton on it.

And just to be mentioned in the same breath as Jagr or Gaborik, says an awful lot.

Last edited:

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Missed the game live but watched this arvo (was a 0230 local puck drop).

Good to see Laf respond after getting dropped - GG finally getting through to the kid

Vatrano is a MUST keep. He adds so much.

Shesty with a deserved SO

They really can’t keep Vatrano without moving out an expensive vet.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
My sense is that the team and player know it’s an audition for the player’s next contract. But the next contract will be from another team. Rangers won’t have room. It’s a win-win situation, though.

Reactions: bl02

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I get it, we had a decent top9 in that season... No where near the ceiling this team has.

With Chytil skating well, it changes a lot. If only Motte was healthy
Not for nothing, what about Sammy? Imagine if he were healthy? What an addition that would be. If we ever had a 4th of
Blais/Goodrow/Motte Watch the hell out! Not that they are amazing or anything like that, but more so how it would mean that our top 9 is solid.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
That was total bitch slapping. This team is really good BTW.
Again, not for nothing but watching the Canes/Wings 2 nights ago and pretty much dominating the Wings, but their goalie (wont even try to spell it) stymied them and they made some nice opportunistic plays. Knew we simply couldnt take them for granted, we didnt and were more than ready, surprisingly enough, how we ordinarily dont play well in matinees.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Again, not for nothing but watching the Canes/Wings 2 nights ago and pretty much dominating the Wings, but their goalie (wont even try to spell it) stymied them and they made some nice opportunistic plays. Knew we simply couldnt take them for granted, we didnt and were more than ready, surprisingly enough, how we ordinarily dont play well in matinees.

I've never seen fans of any team think their team plays well in matinees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad