Windsor Spitfires 2015-16 Season Thread (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I noticed you do the same refuse to acknowledge other scouts views
As for the goalie and age,or any position for that its an exception more then the rule and in this case I take the exception

I did agree thou, I've said all along I wish they would have done more ;) Lots of reasons why maybe they couldn't thou.
But I like what they got at the price paid.
I don't expectations to agree with every scout, they're all over. Just not sure how many called mentioned Graves in a similar fashion as you was my point.

m2m

Aug 14, 2008
What do Kuchmey, Hughson, Razor & Punch all have in common:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am an avid reader and not a poster (yet) and I enjoy the Positivity around here rather than the negativity. We have too much of that in the world we hear and it's nice and refreshing for me :).

Nothing against anyone btw.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Spits

I am an avid reader and not a poster (yet) and I enjoy the Positivity around here rather than the negativity. We have too much of that in the world we hear and it's nice and refreshing for me :).

Nothing against anyone btw.

Welcome aboard,please feel free to post.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Knights

I did agree thou, I've said all along I wish they would have done more ;) Lots of reasons why maybe they couldn't thou.
But I like what they got at the price paid.
I don't expectations to agree with every scout, they're all over. Just not sure how many called mentioned Graves in a similar fashion as you was my point.

I would agree about the price re Graves .Wouldn't pay a 4th for Heffernan.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
In the no respect category
London Free Press reporter writes about 7 teams that should be contending for a spot in Red Deer in this year's Mem Cup.
He talks about London,Erie,Kitchener and Sarnia from the West,Kingston,Barrie and Niagara,from the East,what they did or didn't do re trade deadline,and not a word was written about Windsor,a team with the 4th most points in the league,only Erie,London, and Kitchener has more,the 3rd most goals for,only London and Kitchener have more, not sure what a team has to do to get respect/ noticed,Sarnia, while they did the
most at deadline time,trail Windsor by 7, with 4 games remaining between the 2 teams. Some will see this as wining,nothing furthur from the truth,only about fairness nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad