Post-Game Talk: Win

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Which are?

Yeah... No. Last year we had Datsyuk, who was better than Zetterberg. Now we have Zetterberg and no one else even close. I'd give this team a 15% chance of making the playoffs next year and that means that teams ahead of us ALL got worse. That means Tampa, Florida, Islanders, Carolina, Philly, Buffalo all fail to improve, even thought they all have more talent than we do. I don't see it.

I means the Lions COULD win the Superbowl this season with a little luck! We've been saying that for 50+ years tho.

I'm not sure anyone is saying it's a good chance. What you're describing sounds like a bubble team, someone who might slip into the playoffs, but is more likely to sit just outside of it. Right now, with what we're likely to see as a roster next year, I think it would take about as much luck for us to make playoffs as it will take for us to draft top5.

I'd bet on picking somewhere around 12th next year, which is higher than we often draft but outside of that area where you confidently say you're going to get a really good NHLer out of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad